For the next edition of Atsusacon, Mataki will provide a Bring & Buy again.
For those not familiar with the concept of a Bring & Buy, we have a short explanation:
The concept “Bring & Buy” is very simple. The purpose is to give visitors the chance to sell old and used, but still working, goods by means of an intermediary.
To make sure this runs smoothly, there are a few rules that need to be followed.
These are drafted by Mataki:
The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ refers to Mataki and the terms ‘you’, ‘your’ refer to the reader of this text.
– In order to deposit your goods at the Mataki booth, you need to be present on that day of the convention! We do not accept forms submitted by other visitors.
– 10% of the selling price goes to Mataki.
– Both the products and the forms have to be submitted at the booth of Mataki.
– We only accept fully filled in forms.
– Products need to have a label.
– Your products have to be anime, manga or game related. Other products will be refused.
– We’ve imposed a maximum of 30 products. More is not allowed. Less is, of course, okay.
– Bootlegs will be taken and destroyed.
– Products that have to be sold together should be fastened/packaged together.
– Damaged products are refused. You don’t want to buy broken products, and other people don’t want to either.
– Games, anime DVD’s and VHS’s still have to work.
– Products bought at Mataki can’t be returned, and we can’t give refunds.
– Mataki is not responsible for the damage or loss of products. Of course, we handle your products with a lot of care but accidents can happen.
– We only sell second-hand products.
– Pack your products in see-through foil. If we can’t look inside, the product will be refused.
– Make it clear if products are 18+!
The form to participate is available by clicking the button below.